Robert W. Hirsh & Associates specializes in business and commercial litigation. Its clients have historically included small to medium size companies and entrepreneurs. Robert W. Hirsh & Associates represents its clients in almost every imaginable type of business and commercial dispute including:
- Breach of contract/specific performance
- Fraud, including intentional misrepresentation, negligent misrepresentation, and failure to disclose material facts
- Unfair competition and trade secrets, including Business & Professions Code Section 17200, et. seq.
- Intellectual property
- Copyright and trademark
- Real estate litigation
- Corporate litigation
- Fraudulent transfers
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Prejudgment attachments
- Injunctions and temporary restraining orders
- Banking/lending issues including lender liability, Truth in Lending, Reg Z, usury, predatory lending, sub-prime loan litigation, and general banking operations
- Asset based lending disputes
- Workouts, including short sales
- Fraudulent conveyances/Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act
- Foreclosure litigation
- Bankruptcy litigation, including core matters such as preferences and fraudulent conveyances and all
- Defamation, including slander, libel and anti-SLAPP litigation
- Palimony, i.e., enforcement of cohabitation agreements
- Unfair Competition, including Business & Profession Code Section 17200, et. seq.,
- Consumer litigation, including Consumer Legal Remedies Act, i.e., Civil Code Section 1750, et. seq.
- False Advertising, including Business & Professions Code Section 17500, et. seq.
- Professional malpractice.